Saturday, November 8, 2008

Suicidal Part 5

‘Oh, I forgot to take a fork,’ Sarah noticed as she laid her plate of noodles down. ‘I’ll go get one, alright?’

‘I’ll get one for you, Sarah,’ said Denise, getting ready to stand up.

‘No, I’ll get it. I don’t want to trouble you,’ kind-hearted Sarah said, smiling.

She left. Dominique and the others, who were sitting at the table behind Sarah and Denise, quickly bent over when Jacqueline walked up to distract Denise.

‘Hey, Carters,’ she said, putting her hand on her hips as Denise looked up to glare at her.

‘What do you want?’

Dominique hurriedly poured half the container’s contents into Sarah’s bowl. She mixed the noodles and worms together so it wouldn’t look like worms.

‘I was just saying…’ Jacqueline saw Dominique give a thumbs-up sign and quickly said, ‘… your name.’

Denise looked at her as if she was an alien. ‘Are you alright? Did you knock your head to a wall?’

‘No, ugh,’ Jacqueline said, scowling. ‘Ugh, never mind.’

She walked off, smirking at Dominique. When Sarah came back, Denise smiled at her, ‘Any trouble finding the fork?’

‘Nope,’ Sarah smiled. ‘I think I’ll get used to life here soon.’

‘Or never,’ Dominique whispered as Sarah stabbed her fork into her bowl. When the fork came up, Sarah put it into her mouth straightaway, munching as Denise told her about the summer house her father bought.

‘AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

No comments: