Thursday, October 30, 2008

Suicidal Part 4

Dominique soon put her second plan to action.

‘What do you want with worms, Dominique?’

‘I know you’ll do anything for me, won’t you?’ Dominique tickled his chin, making Colin surrender to her needs. ‘If you do this, consider you got yourself a date for the Spring Fest.

Man-ipulator - Dominique’s second name. She knew she could easily control guys to do whatever she wanted. Mainly because of her “charm” and “feminine assets”. She could literally make any single man bow to her needs and wants as easy as ABC. So you can imagine how easy it was to get Colin to do her bids.

‘You’ll have it ready by recess,’ was Colin’s reply and Dominique left.

‘Eew, are you really going with him?’ Jacqueline asked.

‘A simple: “I don’t remember anything like that” will do the trick. He wouldn’t rat me out anyway, since my father can easily put his whole family out of business,’ Dominique smiled.

‘Scandalous,’ Gwendolyn hissed, grinning.

5 minutes before recess started, Colin got the worms ready. ‘Here you go, Dominique. I’ll get you at your house at 7 o’clock on the day of the Spring Fest.’

‘What Spring Fest?’ Dominique asked, after snatching the container of worms. ‘I’ll talk later, Columbus.’

‘It’s Colin,’ he snapped. ‘Don’t bother with your charm anymore, because next time, there won’t be one.’

‘Ugh, emotional much?’ Dominique rolled her eyes as she watched Colin leave towards the garden where he always ate his lunch. ‘Now, let’s get these to Sarah’s noodles before she realizes they can move.’

‘Oh, I forgot to take a fork,’ Sarah noticed as she laid her plate of noodles down. ‘I’ll go get one, alright?’

‘I’ll get one for you, Sarah,’ said Denise, getting ready to stand up.

‘No, I’ll get it. I don’t want to trouble you,’ kind-hearted Sarah said, smiling.

She left. Dominique and the others, who were sitting at the table behind Sarah and Denise, quickly bent over when Jacqueline walked up to distract Denise.

‘Hey, Carters,’ she said, putting her hand on her hips as Denise looked up to glare at her.

No comments: