Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Introduction to Read For Fun

Read For Fun is another blogspot I created to advertise my short stories. I've created quite a few and I want to share them with the world. You may know me as the Creatress (I don't think there's such a word, so I'll take it). Others who know me personally, well, you can call me by my given name, duh.

I hope this blog will influence young readers with the moral values some of my stories have. This is the first Read For Fun blog I've created, and there are many more to go. For more details on other blogspots, please go to http://www.animerurisa231995.blogspot.com/ where I have listed the websites as links.

Read, read and read, my fellow readers, and be inspired. I dream to become an authoress, what about you?

Have fun!

~Creatress~

No comments: